Welcome to The Snowflake Ball's "Springtime in Paris", Ottawa’s most glamourous and one of Canada’s most prestigious and beautiful Charity Balls.
An evening of unsurpassed glamour and all the romance of a Parisian spring awaits on Saturday, May 4, 2013, from 5:30 pm to 1:30 am, at the Hilton Lac-Leamy, in Gatineau, Quebec.
This most sought-after event on the social calendar is dedicated to raising awareness and much-needed funds to further research on Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and colorectal cancer. Proceeds benefit the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) Inflammatory Bowel Disease Centre and Screen Colons Canada.
Here’s a peek at what’s in store at The Snowflake Ball’s “Springtime in Paris”:
- Reception with delicious Parisian-inspired signature cocktails, full host bar, and canapés
- Models in gorgeous, flirtatious couture courtesy of McCaffrey Haute Couture
- Parisian entertainment and performances
- Sumptuous and specially-created gourmet dinner, showcasing the very best of French cuisine, with wine
- Table gifts
- Incomparable live and silent auctions of unsurpassed luxury and highly unique items and trips donated from around the world (many of which have never before been donated to a Canadian charity event)
- Exciting new “Pop-Up Shop” showcasing a specially-curated selection of items for sale, donated by some of Canada's and the world's most celebrated artists, artisans, illustrators, designers and fashionable international labels
- Some of the world's most iconic and celebrated illustrators have donated beautiful "Springtime in Paris" imagery, which will be featured at the Ball
- Magnificent Late Night Dessert Buffet created and hosted by Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa, featuring a stunning array of enticing, iconic French desserts and gorgeous showpieces
- Scotch Whisky Tasting Bar, featuring Bowmore 12 Years Old, Islay Single Malt Scotch, Whisky, courtesy of Bowmore Distillery
- Café de Paris Specialty Coffee Bar by Espresso Uno - Ottawa
- Late Night Photo Booth with Barbara Ann Studios, opening after the Silent Auction closes
- Dance, dance, dance the night away to Toronto’s amazing Simply Grand band, performing top hits from the past six decades and current Top 40
- The excitement continues until the final dance at 1:30 am!
Remember, this charity ball sells out every year. This is your chance to secure your table or individual tickets and help make a difference in the lives of so many adults and children.
Please note that the dress code for this evening is black-tie and long gowns.
We look forward to welcoming you on Saturday, May 4th at the breathtakingly beautiful “Springtime in Paris”.